FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 2, 2014
TONIGHT: Louisiana Federation of Republican Women Host Debate: Rob Maness Accepts, Bill Cassidy Ducks
MADISONVILLE, LA - Tonight, the Louisiana Federation of Republican Women will be hosting what should have been a forum, but as a result of Congressman Bill Cassidy's refusal to show-up, is now a symposium featuring conservative U.S. Senate candidate Col. Rob Maness (USAF, ret.).
"Tonight, I'll be attending the LFRW Region 1 Republican Symposium in Kenner - the third of 14 forums and debates I've accepted," Maness said. "The women of the LFRW deserve to hear directly from the candidates asking them for their vote in November. To date, I've accepted 14 invitations to participate in debates and forums to Sen. Landrieu's 5 and Congressman Cassidy's 1. It makes you wonder why they're so afraid to accept these invitations from Louisiana voters who want to hear from them about the issues."
- September 2nd - Louisiana Federation of Republican Women Candidate Forum
- September 18th - The Bayou Teche Republican Women's Club Debate
- September 23rd - League of Women Voters Candidate Debate
- October 1st - Republican Women of St. Tammany Senate Candidate Forum
- October 9th - WDSU Televised Senate Candidate Debate
- October 14th - Council for A Better Louisiana and Louisiana Public Broadcasting Debate
- October 27th - WWL-TV Senate Candidate Debate
- October 29th - Louisiana State University Manship School of Journalism Debate
- TBD - KNOE Senate Debate