Menlo Park, CA – “Project Veritas released a new video today obtained from a Facebook Insider showing the company’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg and a top executive by the name of Heidi Swartz discussing former Facebook employee Morgan Kahmann and the actions being taken to root out whistleblowers that come to Veritas.” – Excerpt from a James O’Keefe email
Also from James O’Keefe email…
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- Heidi Swartz, Facebook VP, Deputy General Counsel, Employment Law and Investigations: “Project Veritas released a video last week alleging that they had uncovered a new effort to censor vaccine concerns globally. It was based on leaked documents about a health integrity program that we have in place that combats vaccine hesitancy by taking a hard stance against vaccine information — misinformation. This isn’t a new effort. This is a program we’ve proudly spoken about publicly in our blog.”
- Swartz: “They [leakers] threatened our open culture, as Mark [Zuckerberg] said, they make it harder for us to achieve our goals. They generally encourage more leaks…I know some people here feel that there are good leaks and there are bad leaks, but they’re all damaging. They’re not the right way to bring about change, especially at a company like this.”
- Swartz: “When we find leakers, which we often do, we have zero tolerance. So that means we fire them…We’re also continuing to investigate additional potential leakers, and we plan to take action there too. We’re also working on continuing to ramp up our investigative techniques as our company grows.”
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO: “You know — when people leak stuff, do we find them? I’ve been clear that we have a number of efforts to find people and we terminate people and pursue the recourse that we have when we identify them. In this [Project Veritas] case, we did find them.”
- Zuckerberg: “We also need to be very good at rooting out people who are leaking stuff. You know, I think over the last year there’ve been more leaks than I think all of us would have wanted, but we also find a lot of the folks and terminate them.”
This piece was written by Zach Heilman on June 4, 2021. It originally appeared in RedVoiceMedia.com and is used by permission.
Read more at RedVoiceMedia.com:
LEO Round Table: Don’t Point Guns At Cops
LEO Round Table: Fatal Shooting As Robber Rams Police Cars
Fauci Emails: Who is Christina Cassetti, and When Will She Come Forward to Tell The TRUTH?
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Rob Maness.