When Carrie Ann Inaba announced earlier this year that she would be taking a leave of absence from her gig cohosting the CBS talk show “The Talk,” many fans feared that she might not return to her duties as a judge on ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars.”

On Thursday, Inaba put any fears her fans may have to rest when she confirmed on her Instagram Stories that she will indeed be coming back for the upcoming 30th season of “Dancing With The Stars.”

“Hey guys, I’m walking my dog, Lola. Anyway, just wanted to say, did you hear the news? ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ Sept. 20, it’s official. We’re back!” Inaba said, according to Entertainment Tonight. “Get your glitter on, pull your disco balls out, warm up your back.”

“I can’t wait,” she continued. “Let’s bring on the dancing!”

Inaba also addressed whether she’ll be coming back to “The Talk” at some point in the future.

“I noticed a lot of you are asking about ‘The Talk,’ if I’m coming back and what’s happening there,” Inaba said. “I should have some news soon about what’s going on with my future at ‘The Talk.'”

Do you think President Biden should be impeached for the crisis in Afghanistan and loss of American lives?

By completing the poll, you agree to receive emails from RobManess.com, occasional offers from our partners and that you've read and agree to our privacy policy and legal statement.

Inaba then discussed the news this week that Jerry O’Connell had signed on as the newest cohost of “The Talk.”

“I want to say congratulations to Jerry O’Connell,” she added. “As soon as I know what’s going on with ‘The Talk’ I will let you know, I promise. I’m very excited about ‘Dancing With the Stars’ starting … everything’s good, and I look forward to sharing with you guys the news about ‘The Talk.’ Have a beautiful day.”

Inaba had revealed back in April that she was taking a leave of absence from “The Talk.”

“I want to thank you all so much for the supportive messages I’ve received. I was profoundly touched by your love and understanding,” she said at the time, going on to add that “was not an easy decision” for her to make.

“I was scared … but your messages reminded me that everything will be alright,” Inaba continued. “Love you all so much and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

Inaba has been a judge on “Dancing With The Stars” for every season, ever since the reality television show premiered back in 2005.

This piece originally appeared in UpliftingToday.com and is used by permission.

Read more at UpliftingToday.com:
Queen Elizabeth Leaves Royal Experts Stunned With ‘Jarring’ Behavioral Change Since Prince Philip’s Death
Widower Of Kobe Bryant Crash Victim Leaves ‘AGT’ Judges Speechless With Emotional Audition
Prince George, 7, To Be Kept ‘Out Of The Limelight’ After Receiving ‘Very Harsh’ Attacks

The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Rob Maness.